Home Based Data/Entry Jobs

Home Based Data Entry / Typing is a great opportunity for stay at Home Mothers, Fathers or anyone who wants to work in the comfort of your own home. With this system anyone can do it. There's no calling strangers or stuffing envelopes jobs. No taking surveys or anything like that, just a legit way to make money using your computer at home.

By now you might be curious and want to know some details, well here they are.

... These Home Based Data Entry / Typing should earn $200.00 - $500.00 per week. You should be honest, self-motivated person with a desire to work in the home typing and data entry field, from the comfort of their own homes.

The candidates should be at least 18 years old with Internet access. No experience is needed.

The following skills are desirable:

1 Basic computer and typing skills

2 Ability to spell

3 Ability to follow instructions

Requirements:

1 Computer with Internet access

2 Valid email address

3 Good typing skills

4 Basic Internet knowledge

... To become a Home Data Entry Processor / Typist only requires that you have a computer with E-mail access, an email account, an internet connection with basic internet knowledge and minimal typing skills to do these works. You can choose to work Full time or Part time, since you will be working with clients from all over the places, you can choose to work the hours you would like to work.

...You will need an E-mail account as that is where all your applications will be sent. You do not have to contact anyone, all contacts will be made via E-mail. You will be processing applications which will be explained to you in the training materials. There is no contract to sign, the amount of orders you choose to process is entirely up to you. As with any job you must be willing to work hard and try to respond to the orders in a timely manner.

5 comments:

arvind said...

hi dear plz tell me how to join this job plz tell as soon as possible

sanjana said...

yes i want to do it plz tell me how can do it

Unknown said...

Yes, I am ready. Tell me the other info.

Take My Logo said...

I am professional typist. I have complied this type of work for my clients before.

Take My Logo said...

I am professional typist. I have complied this type of work for my clients before.