Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management, Media
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our client, a leading local boutique advertising agency is looking for a Westerner Media Planner/ Account Manager for their office in Abu Dhabi.
The job description includes:
- Develop and implement out-of-the-box online and offline strategic media plans based on the client’s objectives and the use of media research.
- Manage the planning process based on changes in direction, goals, and budgets.
- Ensure that standard communications with the Brand Team adheres to established processes and procedure.
- Generate insertion orders.
- Coordinate and reconcile billing.
- Update client media activity flowcharts and monitor trade publications for media trends.
- Maintain budget control and ensure execution of media plans by authorizing approved media schedules and monitoring buys/schedules.
- Report on current dimensions of advertising media; review historical trends that are pertinent to current media usage; analyze new media for applicability to clients.
- Investigate, analyze, and evaluate all syndicated research services, and monitor quality of service provided by contracted services. Act as liaison between the agency and syndicated services.
- Develop new, more efficient uses of media research resources and facilities.
- Prepare research reports and releases on media developments and issues, disseminating information to Media and Account Management teams.
- Prepare detailed reports on advertising activity and expenditures of clients and competitors.
- Foster a good working relationship with account and client teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans.
- Maintain good rapport with media sales representatives.
- Explore media alternatives and be creative in recommending media solutions.
- Be accurate to instill/maintain client confidence.
- Responsible for managing the client relationship and the team.
- Expected to recommend programs and activities that coordinate with the client’s goals.
- Directors are accountable for delivering contracted work on time and within budget, staffing accounts appropriately and producing high quality work and excellent results.
- Responsible for developing and soliciting new business, including presentations and fee estimates.