Experience should be in Customized project Management. Not in-house project Management.
The Services Project Manager (PjM) is responsible for engagement execution within a formal Statement of Work (SOW) to drive predictable behaviors in terms of project process and outcomes (accomplished on time, on budget, and according to customer specifications). The Services Project Manager supports the Engagement Manager (EM) in the areas of delivery engagement quality and customer satisfaction. The PjM:
· Delivers engagements within the constraints of schedule, features/functionality, and budget.
· Manages the work that must be done in order to deliver an integrated solution usually composed of products, services, or a formalized solution offering
· Establishes a strategy of continuous risk management that enables proactive decisions and actions throughout the project life cycle and create an environment to support it where the project team has visible, measurable, and repeatable processes for managing these risks
· Manages (as mutually agreed) Microsoft resources, partners and/or customer resources and materials (equipment, supplies, stock, or consumable/perishable items) used to complete tasks in a project.
· Stays current and involved in collecting conditions of the project relative to resources (people and optionally funding/cost), schedule (time), and features (the solution and its quality) as specified by the established project protocol. In addition, performs the process of comparing actual performance with planned performance, analyze variances, evaluate possible alternatives and take appropriate corrective action (control) as specified by the established project protocol.
· Collects, reviews and publishes project status with regard to resources (people and optionally funding/cost), schedule (time), stakeholder management, and features (the solution and its quality) that influence project performance and completion.
· Follows the principles of the Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF), the Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) and the current Services methodology (MSDM) in project delivery
· BA or Master’s degree
· 8-10 years of related experience
· Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships, Product & Technology Expertise, Project Management, Strategic Insight
Project Management fundamentals (e.g. PMI or equivalent) and Industry-specific certifications (as and if applicable)
Only Singaporeans(any race) can apply.
For quick apply please send your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org