Our MNC client is seeking 4 X Senior / Project Manager to join their team.
- Manage and coordinate IT projects throughout the entire SDLC
- Provides weekly project updates to IT management team and project stake holders
- Correctly manage the project budget and resources
- Plan project schedule and deliverable milestones
- Supervise contract service providers in software solution delivery
- Accountable to the stakeholders and his team members
- To adhere to all IT governance project management processes
- Perform function requirement gathering by engaging business representatives
- Writing of project management artefacts including (but not limiting to): Project Management Plan, Project Approval Paper, Project Scope paper, Approval for Technology.
- Identify, rectify, report and monitor the gap/risk of projects
- Provide continuous improvement to ensure that the software becomes more efficient and cost saving to the business unit that it can accommodate the changing needs of the operations
- Provide relationship building
- More than 10 years within IT industry with relevant SDLC experience
- Able to manage 5 IT projects of small scale concurrently or 2 medium scale projects concurrently
- Able to use project management software or tools in managing timelines, resources / dependencies
- Strong ability to track project resources and utilization and provide risk mitigation plans and execution of such plans
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Yr(s) Exp||10 year(s)|
|Salary||Not Specified / Negotiable|
|Job Type||Full Time, Permanent|