DownThemAll ! The Great Download Manager



Hi… Buddies,
In the previous article we had talked about the slow internet speed. But I just got one great Internet download manager to overcome this problem.
Have you heard about downthemall? It’s the best download manager I have ever seen in my life. I had tested this software on different internet provider.


Let’s talk about Idea Net setter. This is the slowest internet provider. It is normally giving the downloading speed of 0-7 KB/s. But as you see in the image it is displaying 18.2 KB/s. I had got maximum 25.2 KB/s. by using downthemall. Isn’t it great? One more thing about downthemall, it is supported by mozilla firefox. It comes under the Add-on feature. Just download the add- on, it’s just under 500 kb and enjoy the highest downloading speed.

Have a Great Day….

No comments: