Jeraisy Computer & Comm. Services* Manage the sales proposal process from opportunity identification through contract flow down to key JCCS organizations.
* Lead deal structuring, pricing and all other proposal development activities as the sales team's primary proposal interface with projects, platform, global ops, risk management and other functional groups as required.
* Lead deal strategy development and reviews, ultimately obtaining appropriate approvals for pricing, delivery and other commercial terms for specific sales proposals.
*Support sales directors with direct customer negotiations as required.
*Assist sales directors and regional general managers in identifying new opportunities and creating sales analysis for the assigned sales region.
*Maintain knowledge of market trends, customer requirements, competitor actions, and customer base.
* Work with Marketing to develop new products and services for business growth.
*Lead and participate in Lean Six Sigma projects to improve the sales proposal process
Skills*At least 5 additional years of experience in the field of Government, Health, Education, Utility, Telecom, Banking, Military.
*Minimum 5 years Industry Manager Experience.
*Knowledge of IT technology, state of the art technology.
*Understanding of scope/cost development for PG and/or Industrial repairs.
*Business acumen/ analytic ability.
*Negotiation/customer relationship skills preferred.
*Time management skills and ability to work across functions.
*Strong oral and written communication skills.
*Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
*Candidate must satisfy local work permit and residency requirements JCCS is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Education*Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
Company ProfileJCCS is involved in marketing, selling, installation and maintenance of computer and communication hardware, software, peripherals and accessories in addition to consultancy and other professional services in the Information Technology field. JCCS has three major branches in Saudi Arabia and six sales and service outlets with over 1000 professionals providing services in the IT field. The company was established in 1982 and it is the second largest company in Jeraisy Group, one of the largest groups in office automation in the Middle East.
JCCS represents major IT manufacturers in Saudi Arabia including HP, SUN Microsystems, Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, Citrix, Avaya and other international companies.
- Company Industry: Information Technology
- Job Role/Department: Sales
- Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Joining Date: 2009-10-01
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified
- Manages Others: Unspecified
- Number of Vacancies: 4
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience: Unspecified
- Residence Location: Unspecified
- Gender: Male
- Nationality: Unspecified
- Degree: Unspecified